Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Crib Fun

Crib is starting to come together. All 4 sides have now been glued and by now should be finished drying. Next step is to fit all the sides together with hardware, cut the base part of the crib that the mattress goes on, treat with teak oil, and put on about 6-7 coats of finish. We're almost there!

Leg pieces before assembly:
One side piece after being assembled:
Mike glues one headboard/footbard (I don't know which) together:
I think this is the "headboard" - all assembled:
I believe this is the "footboard", though I may be wrong.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Since my allergies ban me from the workshop this is my first look at what you guys talked about this weekend. It is beautiful! No other baby will have this beautiful of a crib!

Krista said...

It's beautiful. Any other pictures of baby's room yet?

Kelsey said...

We haven't even started putting baby's room together. Right now it's just full of all our baby stuff. We don't need to paint or anything, just get things set up. We're hoping we can get some done this weekend - I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as we have any results!

lcrenovation said...

Thanks for posting the useful information to my vision. This is excellent information,.
drop arm turnstiles
House Renovations in Vauxhall